Additive Mirasoul HEATING OIL is used as an additive to heating oil.
Mirasoul HEATING OIL lowers the heating oil consumption, emissions of harmful gases and prolong the lifespan of parts of the devices which provide warmth for heating.
- Tanks (prevents corrosion and unnecessary cleaning)
- Pipelines (prevents corrosion)
- Filters (prevents clogging)
- Burners (improves energy efficiency, enables quieter functioning and easier ignition)
- Chimneys (prevents soot)
- Exhaust gas and soot (decreases emissions of harmful gases and soot)
USAGE AND DOSAGE:
Mirasoul Heating Oil is used in 1:2500 ratio (1 liter is sufficient for 2500 liters of oil).
We add it to heating oil 2-5 minutes after we filled up the tank.
For better efficiency it is necessary to add the additive at the end of the filling.
COPY FROM THE COMPUTER WHICH WAS MEASURING SMOKE GASES MRU DELTA 2000:
|RESULTS WITHOUT ADDITIVE:
||RESULTS WITH ADDITIVE: